Saturday, August 22, 2009

ABC's of Me

The ABC’s Of Me

A- Available: nah, I'm really lovin' my hubs!

B - Best friend: hubs is truly my best friend!

C – Cake or pie: uh, both. I like yellow with chocolate frosting. And I love banana cream pie. I like brownies and cake, too. No nuts, please.

D - Drink of choice: iced tea is good, no sugar. I love cappuccinos, too!

E – Essential item you use everyday: my glasses, so then I can see all the things I need to use everyday.

F – Favorite color: blue

G - Gummy bears or worms: I like the sour ones.

H – Hometown: San Andreas, Ca. no, it is not on the fault.

I – Indulgence: craft stuff. duh.

J – January or February: I dunno

K – Kids: 2 boys

L – Life is incomplete without: my Bible

M - Marriage date: 7/4/2006

N - Number of siblings: I have twin sisters that are younger than I am.

O - Oranges or Apples: I love oranges but I'm picky about them.

P - Phobias/Fears: I don't like adrenaline.

Q- Favorite Quote: Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

R – Reason to smile: Jesus loves me.

S – Season: depends on where we are

T- Thing you’d have if you had all kinds of money: our very own house with my very own craft room!

U – Unknown fact about myself: I'm a blogger, there is nothing unknown.

V - Vegetable you don’t like: mushrooms, they are a fungus but I guess they're a vegetable, too.

W – Worst habit: being lazy

X – X-rays: Teeth, back

Y – Your favorite food: Mexican

Z - Zodiac: I'm a Leo.


Link to other like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment