Friday, March 13, 2009
I love it but...
I love reading. Books, magazines, blogs. I love to fill my mind with new information or romantic notions. I try to read a book (not including a Bible or Bible study) at least ten minutes a day. If I commit to ten minutes, then I can usually get enough time to finish a chapter.
Here is my current book list for your enjoyment...
1. California (4 short Christian fiction stories)~Billerbeck, Leonhardt-Koehly, Laity & Yapp
2. Adobe CS4 Master Premium for Dummies ~This book is thick and I probably won't ever finish it but it is full of information for the Adobe programs that I (TRY) to use.
3. John 3:16 ~Nancy Moser, technically I haven't started this one yet but I might when I'm done here.
I also am doing two Bible studies and hopefully one more soon.
1. First Place 4 Health's Begin With Christ -This is a weight loss study that I am leading.
2. A Woman After God's Own Heart by Elizabeth George -This is great and I highly recommend it!
3. I'm really hoping that my husband will be able to re-prioritize so that we can do The Love Dare study together.
As I am writing this, I'm really thinking that I need to put more book time on my schedule! Happy reading!