Thursday, March 19, 2009

Leading a Bible Study

I really wanted to lead a weight loss study. I did a lot of research on which would be the best for our group of ladies and found this. I have learned a lot about Jesus in this study (which should be the point, right?) but I don't feel like this study was what I've needed. It is a wonderful study and I recommend it only if you will be able to continue on with the series. This is definitely step one. Maybe it was because it is my first time leading. Maybe it was the devil really trying to tempt me and distract me. We only have about a month left and I will be relieved when we're done. I can go back to learning and less teaching. I think it is a learning season for me.

It is the spirit of Almighty God that comes to us and gives us wisdom. ~Job 32:8 (GNT)

No comments:

Post a Comment