Friday, April 3, 2009

MUFFIN-TIN MANIA






MUFFIN TINS ROCK! Alright, so I broke down and bought these muffin tins. They were worth every penny! Both boys ate every bite of everything in every cup! YAY! The boys had the same item for breakfast and then again at dinner. I highly suggest this for picky eaters. There is a group that does Muffin-Tin Mondays but on Mondays I have Bible study and am usually in a hurry. So I will be doing Muffin Tin Mania. Which basically means if we're home and eating it is food in a muffin tin!

7 comments:

  1. That is the most brillant thing I have ever seen! I must try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was amazed at how much they enjoyed it! I can't take full credit though. There are bloggers that do themed tins, like certain colors or shaped foods. Let me know when you try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. am I allowed to say "toldyaso" yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just recently heard about the muffin tin method! And I Love your breakfast trays. I I am defintely going to have to try that with my little one. It is so difficult to get him to eat breakfast! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to get some muffin tins...I'm sure all my kids would love this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen this on lots of blogs but now I'm thinking i MUST do the tins! Way better than those plates! What yummy food too. My little guy would be begging for more at your house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can post anytime of the week and then link up to Muffin Tin Mondays by just leaving a comment on sunday or monday!

    We would love to have you!!

    ReplyDelete