Thursday, April 23, 2009

TGoF .2


I can't believe how fast Friday comes every week. It makes a difference when I'm actually getting things done around here. My schedule is going pretty well. Laundry is great! Workboxes kind of took a break, it was a hectic week. Joshua is only three, it is ok if we miss a few days. OHHH! Do you like my logo for TGoF? I do! Don't forget to share what you are thankful for this week or link to your blog with your thankfuls there. Have a blessed weekend!

Lord God, I am thankful for/that
#1 you love me, no matter what I do or say, unconditionally.
#2 I have an amazing, hard-working, giving, funny husband.
#3 our health.
#4 our beautiful boys.
#5 the ability to live and travel in an amazing place, touched by your apostles.
#6 books!
#7 my wonderful friends, near and far.
#8 Jason is finally getting back to normal.
#9 laundry is getting easier.
#10 I can fully rely on you for all that I need.
AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment