Monday, June 29, 2009

My Husband Rocks Monday!


Saturday, July 4th will be our third anniversary. I never thought that my life would get easier being married. In so many ways it has.

Everything I lack, Jason makes up for. For example, let us just say that I am no good with money. Jason is the money guru. He has our money invested in our future, the boys' college funds, stocks and in savings for the near future, too. Our debt is minimal. If I was in charge, that would be another story.

Married life is also easier for me because I don't have to worry about food and shelter. Jason also takes care of this (well, the military does right now but...) for us. I don't have the stress of going to work each day. Or the stress of the job market and the current state of the economy.

Our newlywed years are over but I feel closer to my husband and more like a team than ever before. Sometimes I think that it is odd that we get along so well but I know it is such a blessing. I thank God for that every day and for my wonderful hubs, too! Man, my husband rocks!


q6yt2v83rz

No comments:

Post a Comment