Sunday, June 14, 2009

Obsidian Dawn


For those of you that like to dabble in (or completely dive into) graphic design, you'll know what I'm talking about in this post. My wonderful husband (see My Husband Rocks Mondays) knows I love messing around with designing, art and photography. For Christmas he got me a new HP Touchscreen computer AND The Adobe Creative Suite 4 Master Collection! Basically, it is every Adobe program in one box! WOW! I have no idea how to use 95% of it but I am stoked! I also got the "Dummies" book for it and am very slowly learning new tricks. There are millions of tutorials online, as well. I found a great resource for paintbrushes, images, tips and tutorials. Obsidian Dawn has all these things for FREE! There are a few rules, which I am abiding by doing this post. There are also instructions on how to download everything. So many sites expect us rookies to know how to do everything. Anyway, this is a post to thank Obsidian Dawn for helping out the rookies! and sharing lots of free stuff! I made the banner on this post using free paintbrushes and Photoshop CS4!

No comments:

Post a Comment