Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today...

Outside my window... is clear blue skies and no breaaze which makes for a very warm afternoon.

I am thinking... that it would b great if the water would come back on so I can finish the dishes and do some laundry.

From the learning rooms... dust... not a lot of "schooling" going on.

I am thankful for... my husband's devotion.

From the kitchen... a pile of dishes with no water to clean them.

I am wearing... everything comfy.

I am reading... Captivating by John and Stasi Eldredge, The Love Dare book and study, Proverbs (the chapter that corresponds with the date)

I am hoping... to get some things done, maybe even a snooze in the chair.

I am creating... gosh, I'm in between projects. I need to work on some Father's Day cards though!

I am praying... for J&J trying to conceive, for C struggling with life and loneliness, for K to have strength and to feel God's love, for strength and wisdom in raising toddlers, for guidance, praise for my husband.

Around the house... is peace, Nikolas is sleeping and Joshua is watching a movie at a friend's house.

One of my favorite things... cappos (duh).

A few plans for the rest of the week... Father's Day crafts tomorrow with MOMS Club, small group study Friday night, chapel on Sunday

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
Chasing bubbles...

No comments:

Post a Comment