Sunday, August 30, 2009

Books Books Books

I have recently become an Usborne Books Consultant. I am having an Open House & eShow to showcase Usborne's awesome selection of high quality books.

Click here to visit my website and order online. For every $25 order you will be entered into a drawing to win a free book (up to $20 value). Click on Emily Ekegren under eShows to place an order and be entered into the drawing!

You can also host your own Usborne show and earn free books! If you host before the end of October you can earn DOUBLE the FREE books because I am a new consultant!

Now is also a great time to sign up to be an Usborne Consultant! I am able to share this opportunity with two friends for half price during my first eight weeks. So, if you sign up before October 3rd you can get the complete kit for half price $99 (+$20 shipping). Regular price is $199! You get 31 books, all your business material, catalogs and website for only $99! There are no minimums to stay active so you can work as little or as much as you'd like.

Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment