Saturday, August 1, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY August 1st...
Outside my window... our pear tree, hoping for a pear this year.
I am thinking... about my to-do list.
I am thankful for... my husband.
From the learning rooms... schooling starts Monday.
From the kitchen... a warm cup of coffee...
I am wearing... linen capris and a tank.
I am creating... a new attitude.
I am going... to the store and then a birthday party!
I am reading... like 4 books.
I am hoping... it doesn't get to hot today.
I am hearing... my husband typing on his laptop.
Around the house... is quiet, the boys are still sleeping.
One of my favorite things... creating things.
A few plans for the rest of the week: baby shower, Bible study, tiny tots with the boys, not too much.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Visit Peggy at The Simple Woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment