Monday, August 3, 2009

My Husband Rocks Monday


I have so many stories with my husband as the hero. You know how it goes... Girl finds boy, boy likes girl, girl moves in with boy, boy and girl get pregnant, boy and girl get married, boy gets stationed in a foreign land, girl loses mind, boy gives her lots of love, girl loses her mind again, boys gives girl all that he can, girl appreciates it so much, boy keeps coming back for more, girl can't believe that he does, boy and girl live happily ever after.

My husband keeps me sane and when I slip out of sanity he reaches to pull me back in. He is a good, Christian man. He always reminds me that actions speak louder than words. And that it only matters what God thinks about me. So gracious... I wonder where he gets that from. My husband rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment