Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Questions to ponder...

Finish the Sentences...

1. Maybe I should be... cleaning or better yet sleeping.

2. I love... my family!

3. People would say that I... have a good sense of humor.

4. I don't understand... why it is so hard to lose weight.

5. When I wake up in the morning... I like to have quiet time and a cappuccino.

6. I lost... my marbles.

7. Life is full of... wonderful things!

8. My past taught me... to always look forward!

9. I get annoyed when... my husband tries to give me advice about weight loss.

10. At a party I... try to talk to everyone!

11. I wish... I could focus on the task at hand.

12. Dogs... are hairy and stinky.

13. Cats... are snobs.

14. Tomorrow... is the last day we will see the kid next door.

15. I have a low tolerance for... noise.

16. If I had a million dollars... would travel the world and go back to school.

17. I'm totally terrified of... America, right now.

Now it's your turn! Let me know if you post your finished sentences.

No comments:

Post a Comment