Friday, July 24, 2009

TGoF .15


Amazing Lord and Savior, today and everyday I thank you for/that...
  1. my husband's dedication.
  2. people that drop clothes on my doorstep (Erin) for the boys!
  3. discounted or free books.
  4. the motivation to do something about my weight and my health.
  5. my husband doesn't give up on me.
  6. Facebook. How else would I keep in touch with people?
  7. my awesome friends (HI Adrianne!) that are on Facebook so I can keep in touch!
  8. Charlotte Mason, Nancy Leigh DeMoss, Susan Hunt and Martha Stewart.
  9. women that might have this housecleaning thing figured out for us.
  10. my beautiful baby boys that are not-so-baby anymore.
Hallelujah!

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. Ephesians 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment