Thursday, July 16, 2009

Things I Love Thursday


I love to organize. Before you get confused, I didn't say I am organized just that I like to get and be organized. I love containers and shelves and drawers. One thing I love to use to get organized is the All-In-One Organizer from Thirty-One Gifts. They have lots of patterns to choose from and you can slip a card in the pocket on the end to identify the contents or who the organizer belongs to. You can also get it embroidered on the side! They are durable canvas and lined with vinyl. I use them to organize the kids' craft supplies and I have one in the car for their toys. I usually get one every time I place an order with Thirty-One. I have talked about these great organizers before but I'll tell you again. and again. Check them out! The possibilities are endless!

Hosted by TheDiaperDiaries.net. She has some great topics, you should go check her out!

No comments:

Post a Comment