Moving overseas can be exciting and daunting. When we moved from California to Sicily I was overwhelmed by emotions and thrilled for the adventure and opportunity. We shipped our things (every we owned that didn't fit in our suitcase) in October and arrived in Sicily in December. We lived in temporary housing (which as wonderful because we had a maid) for a couple weeks and then when our military house was ready we moved there. With temporary furniture and none of MY things we managed to survive two weeks!
My Christmas present (did I mention we were living in a foreign country and knew NO ONE for our first Christmas) from Jason was something I wouldn't normally appreciate as a Christmas gift but this Christmas was different! He got me the George Foreman grill that has five sets of plates, basically plates to cook it all with! I use this baby all the time and it shows no sign of wear. The plates go into the dishwasher! It heats up fast and cooks fast, too. It also came with a great cookbook with lots of healthy recipes! I had no dishes, pans or bakeware. I fell in love with George Foreman that Christmas and my husband all over again, too! 5 STARS!
- Electric grill with 84 square inches of cooking surface and endless cooking options
- 5 removable grill plates for making waffles, cooking paninis, grilling, baking, and griddle cooking
- Exclusive George Tough triple-coated, scratch-resistant, nonstick coating
- Generous handles stay cool to the touch; dishwasher-safe grilling plates
- Measures 12 x 8 1/4 inches; 1-year limited warranty