Sunday, May 10, 2009

8

8 Things I am looking forward to:

1. Living in the U.S. again (December)
2. Stamp Club (Saturday)
3. Bible study (Monday)
4. Rome (late June)
5. Germany (September for Oktoberfest!)
6. Cappuccino (in the morning)
7. Mexican food (December)
8. Nikolas being potty trained (12-18 months, I hope)

8 Things I did yesterday:

1. Took the boys to Immanuel's Nerf Gun War b-day party
2. ate pizza
3. had a cappo
4. slept on the couch
5. bought milk
6. read The Complete Parenting Book until I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore
7. chatted with some girlfriends
8. talked to my mama

8 Things I wish I could do:
1. keep the house clean(er)
2. play the guitar
3. be still
4. get up early and start the day with God
5. have some me time every day
6. have time to do more crafting
7. make everyone's cards and mail them in time
8. get (and stay) motivated to go workout

8 Shows I Watch

1. American Idol performance night
2. American Idol results night
3. Dancing With The Stars
4. Hell's Kitchen
5. Extreme Makeover Home Edition
6. One Tree Hill (online, I need to catch up again)
7. That is about it...
8. We watch lots of movies

8 Tags. You're it!
Let me know if you decide to play along.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Where in the US, do you know?
    And, I also wish I could learn to be still.

    ReplyDelete