Thursday, May 28, 2009

TGoF .7


I'm posting this a bit early because I'm having some much deserved mom time and don't know when I'll be able to post!

Heavenly Father,
I am so thankful to You for/that...
#1 I have an ounce of motivation to actually want to lose weight for the right reasons and do it Your way.
#2 my handsome, healthy, lovey-dovey boys.
#3 my husband has had a much deserved week off.
#4 I get some mom time today (thanks honey!).
#5 music.
#6 cappuccinos.
#7 family.
#8 friends.
#9 books.
#10 the Bible.
...not necessarily in that order...

1 comment:

  1. Good morning, Emily! Thanks for having coffee with me this morning! I'm glad you have an ounce of motivation for wanting to lose weight -- if you saw my picture on my blog, I've lost 20 lbs since last yr. How's THAT for motivation? I feel healthy and look so much better in smaller sizes!! I would LOVE to be in Italy with you to have a cappuccino -- hmm, do they have a low fat version of something yummy to eat? :) Great list, have a wonderful Friday~

    ReplyDelete