Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday Musings

FOR TODAY...
Outside my window... the sky is bi-polar.
I am thinking... about making some to-do lists.
I am thankful for... free printables.
From the learning rooms... Joshua memorized his first Bible verse. "A soft answer turns away wraf (wrath)". Proverbs 15:1
From the kitchen... I hear dishes calling to be put in their homes.
I am wearing... comfy "workout" clothes.
I am creating... a classroom.
I am going... to work on my five fat files (a post will soon follow).
I am reading... too many books at one time (thats another post, too).
I am hoping... that tomorrow is full of sunshine.
I am hearing... Joshua's Scholastic video.
Around the house... are toys, toys, everywhere.
One of my favorite things... is hanging out with my husband.
A few plans for the rest of the week: kids dentists appointments, Bible study, preschool co-op, MOMs Club Mother's Day fun, Immanuel's birthday party
Here is picture thought I am sharing... This is Jason in May, 2005.

No comments:

Post a Comment