Friday, May 15, 2009

In My Spare Time... HAHA!



About a year ago, I was looking for a way to make a little money. I had also been praying that God would show me how to be a better wife, mother and woman, you know, the Proverbs 31 woman! I didn't have a lot of money to invest and I wanted to do something I loved and believed in. I have sold other products from home and thought now that I stay at home maybe I would have more motivation to sell and share a product.

Well, I went straight to the DSA. The Direct Selling Organization has listings and advice for direct sellers. Here is the listing I found. I had seen this company listed on CWAHM.com. So, I went back to CWAHM and found the ad for Thirty-One. I emailed to find out more about the opportunity that was offered.

Thirty-One sells purses, totes and all kinds of awesome, trendy accessories that you can personalize! Um, ok... In case you don't know me... THIS WAS A PREFECT MATCH! Thirty-One has high quality, not high priced products for everyone! A Christian based company with the theme being Celebrate, Encourage, Reward. People love the one of a kind products and they are great gifts. Who doesn't love something that is personalized!? You can check out the catalog for the Spring/Summer Collection, as well as the new 31Kid line for the little ones on my website! June first a new line will be introduced for the older kids (and moms, too!) called Direction. Check back to see the catalog with those awesome items, too. And, of course, you can earn FREE product by hosting a party. If you live near me then I can help you host a party to earn free stuff. I can also create an e-party for you to do online!

This is the Julie Tote in Green Damask. I have one in black and use it for my Bible study bag.

This is the Storage Tote in lime green! I love this bag! I use it cart around my craft projects.

This is the small Skirt Purse. You can order it in brown or pink and you can change the skirt to fit your mood!

I love the All-In-One Organizer. It comes in a ton of colors! You can embroider it on the side or use cards in the little pocket to label or personalize it. I have four of them now and I have more on my wish list!

This is the Flapbag! It has a long strap, so you can wear it across your body (very European). Also comes in orange stripe.

This is the large Skirt Purse. It comes in brown or black and you can get lots of different skirts to make it all yours! You can also get the Silver Letter Hang-Off to classy up your purse or use as a keychain!

This is a very small sample of the possibilities from Thirty-One! Visit my site to see more!

No comments:

Post a Comment