Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today...


Outside my window... sun and gnats ('tis the season).

I am thinking... about my grocery list.

From the learning rooms... mom is a slacker.

I am thankful for... Jason having the week off!

From the kitchen... planning our Asian food night, maybe for Thursday!

I am wearing... old shorts and a t-shirt.

I am reading... The Weigh Down Diet- Gwen Shamblin (this is one of four, I think, but it is getting most of my focus).

I am hoping... I can sit down and read for a bit without falling asleep.

I am creating... just made a birthday card.

I am praying... for joy.

Around the house... Jason is napping, Joshua is fighting sleep, Nikolas is sleeping and I want to finish this so I can read.

One of my favorite things... the sound of a dry diaper when my little one is walking by.

A few plans for the rest of the week... BBQ at KK's on Saturday, lots of relaxation and movie watching.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... a year ago...

1 comment:

  1. I SO recognize that deer-in-headlights look Nikolas is giving!

    ReplyDelete